Sarah
FOR TODAY...

Outside my window...Sunny and BEAUTIFUL! 63 degrees now in the middle of the afternoon!

I am thinking...How nice it is to have a change of scenery every once in awhile

I am thankful for...a safe trip to Omaha and back again

From the learning rooms...a spring break day, so to speak - we spent some time yesterday learning about trains, and their effect on expansion to the West at the Train Depot museum yesterday

From the kitchen...macaroni and cheese for lunch; Tator tot hotdish for supper

I am wearing...exercise pants, white top, pink sweatshirt, shoes, socks

I am creating...nothing significant at the moment - although I am still working on my Food Saver frenzy :)

I am going...nowhere the rest of the day; maybe a walk if I can fit it in

I am reading...The Jewel of Gresham Green by Lawana Blackwell; a last minute grab at the library

I am hoping...we can decide on the computer purchases today as we are getting further and further behind due to work software being down here at home

I am hearing...kiddos getting ready to head back out into the sunshine

Around the house...have laundry started and general pick up and put away from weekend trip

One of my favorite things...spending time with my dh and kiddos, hands down.

A few plans for the rest of the week: meetings, school work, work, Lenten service,

Here is picture thought I am sharing...wish I had one, but with my computer down, I am not going to upload pics to a new one

Have a great week everyone!
Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Joyce Says:

    Hi, Sarah,
    Hope you have a great week, too.
    I agree that time spent with family is the best. <3


  2. Jen Says:

    Sounds like a good week ahead. A walk sounds really nice.


  3. Amy Says:

    Yay for warmer weather!! :) Walking is the best when the weather is so heavenly!

    Hugs.. Amy