Sarah
We've been desiring a bit of a getaway for awhile now, and haven't quite been able to fit it into our schedule. Sometimes, last minute is best. So, we are going to take a short 3 hour trip and head south to Omaha for the weekend. We love the zoo, and hope to get in a quick trip to Whole Foods as well. (Correction, there is no such thing as a QUICK trip to Whole Foods). The kids will get a chance to swim in the pool, and a change of scenery will do us ALL good. I have a few books to bring along, which will, most likely, sit beside me the whole way but never be opened. I am hoping to have some good conversations with my dh and kiddos in the car, and just a fun, relaxing time. They don't know we are going so when I wake them up bright and early tomorrow, they will be surprised! I can't wait.

But, a lot to do between now and then. Secret suitcases to be packed (it helps when all the clean laundry is on my bed half folded!) and final household arrangements to be made.

So, I'll be back in touch on Monday. Until then, hope you all have a good weekend, and I'll update you when I return!

Until then, God bless!
Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. Joyce Says:

    Have fun, Sarah! That sounds like so much fun. :)


  2. Amy Says:

    Hope you are being filled and refreshed this weekend! So glad that you get to have a get away! Yay!

    Hugs.. Amy


  3. Tiffany Says:

    Sounds like a fun weekend!! How was it?


  4. Jen Says:

    Sounds fun I hope you had a great time...we escape for 3 days the first week of April to the zoo in st Louis...looking forward to it also.