Sarah
This has been floating around on Facebook, so I thought I would give it a try. I figured it would be interesting to have the same questions answered by an 11, 8, and 6 year-old. I made sure to interview them all separately so as not to influence their answers. So, without further ado (from oldest child to youngest)...

What is something Mom always says to you?
JD: JD, I need you. JD, can you get (something) please?
JT: Time for school.
TJ: Thank you.

What makes Mom happy?
JD: Books, seeing her children
JT: Her kids obeying her
TJ: When we give her a present or if we love her which we do

What makes Mom sad?
JD: Us fighting
JT: Her kids not obeying her
TJ: When we do something bad

When does Mom look pretty?JD: When she has her hair back and when she's on vacation with her sunglasses on
JT: Whenever she thinks she's pretty
TJ: When she wears a pretty dress

What do you think Mom was like as a child?
JD: A little darling, white dress with little curves on the bottom
JT: Well disciplined
TJ: Happy, playful

How old is your Mom?
(They all got it right - so, no need to post the info!)

How tall is your Mom?
JD: 5'9"
JT: 5'8"
TJ: I'm not sure

What is your Mom's favorite thing to do?
JD: Read books
JT: Snuggling up in a bath, reading a book
TJ: Staying with her kids

What does your Mom do when you're not around?
JD: Work and read books
JT: Have tons of fun without us
TJ: Eats popcorn with daddy and watches "Top Chef"

If your Mom were to become famous, what would it be for?
JD: Cleaning the house and great K12 seminars
JT: Her homeschooling
TJ: Her heart

What is your Mom really good at?
JD: Cleaning, fixing computers, and cooking
JT: Making tator tot hotdish
TJ: Loving her kids

What is your Mom not very good at?
JD: Playing what I like to play, and sometimes gets a little crabby
JT: Telling me who to play in Madden
TJ: Holding her temper

What does your Mom do for her job?
JD: K12 seminars, clean the house, and be a good mom
JT: Goes on sessions and teaches us school, and helps dad with work
TJ: Homeschools her kids

What is your Mom's favorite food?
JD: Casseroles, going to Bahama Breeze in Florida
JT: Fresh shrimp with a tinse of lemon juice, toasted just right
TJ: Tator tot hotdish

What makes you proud of your Mom?
JD: Just being my mom
JT: She's the best mom in the world
TJ: When she spends time with me

If your Mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
JD: Olive Oyl
JT: Popeye
TJ: A queen

What do you and your Mom do together?
JD: Dates, eating at a restaurant, going for ice cream, school
JT: A lot of things
TJ: Dates

How are you and your Mom the same?
JD: Both have blue eyes
JT: We try to do what's best for the family
TJ: We;re girls

How are you and your Mom different?
JD: She's older and a girl
JT: I like video games better than she does
TJ: One's older and one's younger

How do you know Mom loves you?
JD: She teaches school when she doesn't have to and when we fool around in school she tries to be as patient as she can
JT: The things she does for me
TJ: Because she shows it

Where is your Mom's favorite place to go?
JD: Bahama Breeze in Florida, her bed to read a book
JT: Caribou Coffee with her kids
TJ: The coffee place

Thanks to my precious children, who were honest, but not brutal. :)

Love you all...
3 Responses
  1. Angie Says:

    I so enjoyed their answers! All in all I would say they look up to you and adore you! What a great idea, thank you for sharing.
    angie


  2. Tiffany Says:

    That was so cute and fun to read. Some of those answers were priceless! I live in FL and have never been to Bahama Breeze, I think I need to try it!


  3. Joyce Says:

    Oh, your children sound like they really do know and love their mom!

    Maybe I'll try this with my youngest four children (who aren't very young, compared to yours!). :)