Sarah
Happy Anniversary, spousie!

I cannot believe it's been fifteen years. The time has truly flown by, and when I look back, I am amazed at how our threads of love have woven a story far beyond my wildest dreams. The paths we've taken, the challenges we've faced, the gifts the Lord has blessed us with, all make us the couple we are today. I thank and praise Him for bringing you into my life. You are my earthly rock, my support, my light in the darkness. I know you have limitations and faults, but I am keenly aware of how masterfully God has worked in your life, and how he continues to mold and shape you in his image. I love you for who you are today, and I am excited and eager to see what God has in store for us in the future. I pray we will have many, many more years to share and grow together. I love you!



Labels: edit post
2 Responses
  1. Joyce Says:

    Happy Anniversary to you two, Sarah. Your husband sounds like a wonderful, godly man.


  2. Anonymous Says:

    Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great date night. And I pray that God blesses you with many more amazing years together!