Sarah
Ahhh. Sleeping in. Something I love to do and rarely get. But, I love the relaxed feel of a Saturday morning. The casual awakening, the snuggling in deeper under the covers, the lounging on the pillow, and the first cup of coffee, either in bed, or in my fuzzy bathrobe. I am amazed by how much I miss this when we have some Saturday morning activities.

My only sadness this morning is that I couldn't share it with my dear hubby, as he decided to go in and see some patients today. He has been fighting off a cold this week, so adjusted his schedule here and there to allow for some rest time, and today he makes up for the patients he couldn't see during the week. He only works a Saturday here and there, but I sure miss him when he does. I love that man, and love his dedication to helping people.

Plans for the weekend? Lots of cleaning and catching up to do around the house. Brad and JT are going to hit the Summit League basketball tournament tonight, so I am trying to plan what would be fun to do with the others. Might take in a movie at the cheap theater if we can find something decent, which is hard to do these days.

Hope you all have a good weekend!
Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Amy Says:

    Oh I so hear ya! I love those "no plans" Saturday mornings.. it is so nice to have a slow and easy morning. Love that too! Sorry you honey is working.. I miss mine too when he isn't here.. So nice that he is there most of the time tho! Yay!

    Have a lovely day, my friend!

    I am off to clean a property this morning and then home. My honey is playing at a funeral and then off to a wedding today. How's that for different sides of the spectrum..wow! LOL!!

    Hugs.. Amy


  2. Joyce Says:

    It's too bad we live so far away from you. We need a good chiropractor!


  3. Tiffany Says:

    I love the slower pace of Saturday mornings too. It's so nice on those days when there is no agenda. My second favorite is Sunday afternoons. I almost always hole up in my room for about 2 hours sleeping and reading. Unfortunately then I stay up too late and still feel tired on Monday but that's okay. It's worth it.