Sarah
Well, again, the overwhelming urge to finish a job that had been started, not completed, deleted, thought upon, and analyzed completely encompassed me this evening as I move to a new blog design. And, while I decided I couldn't give up until I was able to figure this out, I am giving up now and will add more buttons, gadgets, and fun tomorrow.

All good things must come to an end, and thus, my evening is now over.

So much for the book - but, at least I have something else to look at now...
Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. Angie Says:

    Sarah I just love your new blog design, way cool and never seen one like this before. Hope your weekend is spring clean fun! LOL. Just trying to phyc you up a bit! blessings, angie


  2. Amy Says:

    I love it!!! This is way cool! I was just thinking the same thing last night.... it's time for a Spring look... so I started working on a new header.. we shall see how it all turns out! But love love your new look! It's way fresh!!Hugs.. A


  3. Barbara Says:

    I stumbled on your site by way of Melanie at New Creation Cottage. It is fabulous and I love your blog design. This must have taken some thought, but how perfect for a writer...it is just great. I am new to blogging and trying to get settled on my two blogs but yours is a real inspiration. Thanks for sharing. I read several of your older posts....really great.
    be blessed...


  4. Tiffany Says:

    I LOVE your new blog look! Is your new computer a mac? This looks like Mac work. I would love a mac but hubby says no.