Sarah
FOR TODAY...

Outside my window...Yet another cold morning - the temperature is around 10 degrees, but we're hoping to push 25 today

I am thinking...about how slow this computer is running this morning, and how spoiled I am when it is fast

I am thankful for...the opportunity to do some work at home with my husband so he doesn't have to do all the things we do at his office away from us

From the learning rooms...man, I think we are closing in on the end of grammar, usage, and mechanics so we can move into composition. History test today.

From the kitchen...Hamburgers tonight but I think we will be making them with George Foreman rather than Mr. Outdoor Barbeque

I am wearing...slippers, socks, black yoga pants (I don't do yoga, just like the pants), long sleeved white T, gray zip up sweatshirt, and I'm going to have to get one more layer b/c I am still cold

I am creating...a plan for VBS this summer; can't believe we are working on those details already!

I am going...to prayer meeting tonight, church school board meeting Tuesday, church Wed, VBS meeting Friday, (there has to be something on Thursday too just to keep the pattern going)

I am reading...about to start the last in the Mark of the Lion series, but I have a busy week so am putting it off

I am hoping...it warms up and we all thaw out pretty soon

I am hearing...my computer fan running hard (seems like that is the same answer each week) and the beginnings of some stirrings around the house

Around the house...Lots of laundry and clean up to do this week; you can tell we were indoors most of the weekend

One of my favorite things...my slippers, my warm, snuggly, soft bathrobe, and Saturday mornings to lounge in them both (which we didn't have this week so I miss it!)

A few plans for the rest of the week: Attending meetings, payroll, working around the house and at the office, lovin' on my spouse and kiddos

Here is picture thought I am sharing...The winter view from our front porch Have a blessed week everyone!
Labels: edit post
5 Responses
  1. What a beautiful photo! It's so serene.

    Thank you for your lovely words regarding my daily "Love Dares" they mean alot.

    As for the link...well, it's not you...blogger was messing up big time so you can just disregard it.
    http://frugalhomeliving.blogspot.com/ is the correct (working) link to me.

    Sorry for all the mix up. Have a beautiful Monday!


  2. Tiffany Says:

    Your view is beautiful!!
    Don't you just love grammar? We are finishing up our grammar too and heading into writing. I am using First Language Lessons Level three and I love it! Grammar and Language Arts in general are not my strong points so I love having a good curriculum.


  3. Jen Says:

    Loved the picture...great view. Laughing at the yoga pants...and you dont do yoga...that sounds like me. I would love to do yoga...I'm lazy.


  4. Amy Says:

    Well gosh darnit! I have been wondering where you were... and it dawned on me...doh! I had the wrong blog address in my google reader! LOL!!! Well yay!! There you are my friend!! Ok.. need to catch up on Sarah girl.. and see what's perculating in her heart :)

    lol!

    A


  5. Joyce Says:

    Oh! That winter view is gorgeous, but hear you about wanting it to warm up! I'm dreaming of working in my flower beds...