Sarah
This is the day that you just don't want to be a mom left at home with her children.

It is a day filled with apprehension, fear, dread, and trepidation.

At least in this house.

Three children, three imaginations, and the so-called permission to commit any type of prank they can think of in the name of April Fool's Day.

So far, I have had vinegar in my coffee and a (fake) scorpion in the bottom of my coffee cup. Both were done quietly and with great stealth, and I have to say that I didn't expect either of these tricks.

Now, all these children of mine are milling about, waiting for me to leave the comfort of my chair to go make lunch. Hmmm. They have never been so hungry all at one time. The pressure is amazing. I can't imagine what may befall me as I exit this room.

So far, all I can think to do to them is short sheet their bed. Heck, they're small enough they probably wouldn't even notice.

Little punks. Gotta love them...:)
Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Amy Says:

    Oh hear ya girl! Oh do I hear ya!!

    Stinker kids!


  2. Bonnie Says:

    Oh my !

    At least you don't have to worry about them lacking initiative or imagination !! They've obviously got a lot of both !

    Hope you survived the day !!


  3. Tiffany Says:

    They are creative! My kids wanted to do something but didn't think of anything more than telling me somebody was at the door. I fell for it and my daughter thought that was hilarious.