Sarah
Thankfully, they finally lost the fever about mid afternoon. However, they had one last hurrah when I went up to get the long anticipated shower - I was going to use the "facilities" but found mine tp'd to the hilt, complete with tape and construction paper. To their credit, they sufficiently achieved top scores due to leaving an end in the water, thus showing the absorbency as the moisture crept up and spread throughout much of the paper. Ick! Gross!

But, I have to chalk it up as a memorable day.

Now, off to tuck them into their short sheeted beds. I just pray they notice.
Labels: edit post
3 Responses
  1. Amy Says:

    LOL!!! You have a fiesty crew over there, I have to tell ya! That just scares the who ha out of me! Yikes!

    Hope for your sanity sake that it doesn't carry over to the day after April Fools Day.. Day...hmph! That would completely mean war on their sorry little selfs..lol!!

    You are so delightful! I love it!

    Hugs.. Amy


  2. Tiffany Says:

    Very funny and clever!!!


  3. Joyce Says:

    Hah! Shortsheeted! Yay, Mom. :D