Sarah
Brad had a continuing education class last Friday and Saturday so we ventured out with him and spent some rainy days at a new destination. We packed up the school supplies, and took it on the road. Here's where we went:


The town of Scenic - check out the two inhabitants:


Can you guess?

Well, we didn't venture far, but far enough to have a change of scenery. We love the Black Hills so ventured out there again for a few extra days on top of the continuing ed. We were able to do a lot of things, but skipped Mt. Rushmore this time in order to go to the Crazy Horse Memorial - we had just discussed the Battle of Little Big Horn, so this was a fitting field trip.

How about this one? Can you name the movie?


Yep, National Treasure 2!

We packed plenty in despite two full days of rain and cool temps. Brad had two days of education in nutrition, so I'm sure I'll share some of that information in the days to come.

The hour is late, though, and I still haven't had a chance to catch up with all of you. I hope to spend some time doing that tomorrow so I can feel caught up with my blogging family.

Until then, may God bless your day!
Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. Amy Says:

    Looks like you had such a fun time! CE can be fun then huh? ;)

    What darling pics of the kids with the rock...lol!!! Took me a sec, but I did remember the movie! Woo hoo! I haven't lost all of my brain yet!

    Hugs, friend!

    Amy


  2. Joyce Says:

    It looks like you all had a great time.

    Info about nutrition? I'm looking forward to that. :)


  3. Barbara Says:

    What wonderful scenery you had...just beautiful pictures. A far cry from the flat sandy beaches of Florida. Looks like you had a great time. Thanks for posting your pix....its another world.


  4. Melanie Says:

    Looks like you had a great time on your get away! The photos are so cute! It's so nice to just get away from it all for even a short time. ((Hugs))