Sarah
Okay, for those of you who read my blog on a consistent basis, you know I could never sit and stare at a computer and not do something about it. I am pleased to say that I now have my computer up, running, and internet accessible. Life is SO good. I'm almost too excited to go to bed, and it's 1:00am. I want to play and get everything to work to my OCD specifications.

But, alas. Other commitments will be calling me early, early tomorrow morning. So, until then, I'm signing off. Sweet dreams...
Labels: edit post
5 Responses
  1. Bonnie Says:

    I know how you feel !! I'm like that too !!


  2. Amy Says:

    Yay for a new computer! I have to tell ya, I would do the same thing... What kind of computer did you get?? My honey just bought me my first laptop the other day, and I am waiting with baited breath... I know Amy will be Sarah when that thing comes in.. You get all your programs on it.. then you have to get all your tabs and favorites in place... oh oh oh... can't wait! Congratulations on it, friend! Hugs.. Amy


  3. Barbara Says:

    Just the thoughts of a creative and productive person who now has a new outlet for that creativity...and you call it OCD?....can't wait to see what you do with it.


  4. Tiffany Says:

    A new computer sounds dreamy. I may be getting a secondhand one next week--a laptop. Not the mac laptop that I wanted though.
    Have fun setting up your new digs.


  5. Melanie Says:

    I couldn't have waiting either! So glad you got it going! Hope you got some sleep.