Sarah
Just wanted to take a quick moment and wish all my friends a very blessed Easter. My plan for tomorrow is to celebrate the joy of my Lord's Resurrection throughout the entire day. Tomorrow will be filled with the amazing truth of His Word, the excitement of singing "Hallelujah" over and over, and the awe of God's love for each and every one of us. We will be spending the day together as a family, along with some extended family, so I am not sure I will be hopping on the computer at all tomorrow. (No Easter bunny pun intended...)

Until next time, may God bless each and every one of you. I pray each of you will take the time to reflect on this special gift, which is far beyond human understanding. Praise the Lord for his wonderful gift of salvation. Praise the Lord!

The angel said to the women, "Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus, who was crucified. He is not here; he has risen, just as he said." Matthew 28:5-6

Happy Easter!
3 Responses
  1. Joyce Says:

    A blessed Easter to you and your family as well, Sarah. <3


  2. Tiffany Says:

    Happy Resurrection Day! I hope you had a joyful day!


  3. Amy Says:

    Hope your Resurrection Day was filled with the joy and beauty of our precious Jesus!

    Hugs.. Amy