Sarah
So much to say, and so little time to say it. I haven't even been able to blog about the nutrition seminar from last weekend, the xPo from this week, and now need to add a wonderful parenting seminar to my list of things to share. The days are full and flying by, but mark my words, one of these days, I am going to be able to sit down and type - a lot. But, since tonight is not that night, I leave you with this thought...

Parenting is hard, consistent work...kind of like your marriage. Yes, hard work for both. BUT, what a reward is gained from putting in the time and effort. I LOVE to be with my hubby, and I LOVE to be with my kids. I am blessed to be able to say both.

Until next time -(which hopefully will be coming very, very soon....)

Blessings to you all!
2 Responses
  1. Bonnie Says:

    Sounds like you have a whole lot to share !! Glad to see you have your priorities straight though. I find that difficult sometimes with blogging. It's something I have to work on and be very disciplined about. Sometimes are better than others ! :)


  2. Joyce Says:

    Hi, Sarah,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog to visit during your busy time.

    I feel the same way about loving my husband and loving my children. I really enjoy them all.

    I'll look forward to hearing about the things you've been learning, when you have time to write about them. :)