Sarah
My dear hubby and I are sitting with our backs to each other in the office area and having some great quality time pounding on our computers. He's entering receipts into Quicken, and I just finished entering a bunch of checks into his business to sustain us for another couple of weeks. While it never seems quite convenient to take the time to do the task, I do have to thank and praise the Lord that his business continues to allow me to be home with these beautiful children and be a full time mommy! So, whether I feel like it or not, I need to take that to heart and keep it as a blessing, as opposed to a burden of time.

Now, once again, it's after midnight and I had great aspirations today to create a wonderful sonnet of words to entertain and delight you, but to no avail. It's been one of those days when you run from morning until night. I did have an enjoyable lunch with my family as we went to a local Mongolian BBQ called Hu Hot to celebrate a late Mother's Day. We had planned to eat out that day, but it didn't quite fall into place...and this was a perfect substitute and a wonderful break in the middle of our day.

I have so much I want to say, but lucky for you (teehee)I am tired and ready to head off to bed. I had planned to wrap up my last parenting post, and move on to some other great material that I am weeding through, but sleep is calling...No way do I want to miss that call! :) But, in the meantime, I am reposting my last three parenting posts in case you missed any of them. I will plan on sharing the final installment tomorrow sometime.

Parenting seminar, Part one
Tightening Your Action Point
Dealing with Wrongs

Until then, have a great day, and I am looking forward to visiting you all! Thanks for stopping by, and if you are new to my blog, I'll come see you soon!
Labels: edit post
5 Responses
  1. Amy Says:

    Well you are missed, darlin!!! Come baaaaackkkk! :)

    I am glad that I get to see your cute face on Facebook when I don't get to hear ya on your bloggy...yep!

    I understand the business like that.. oh yes yes... With my honey being out of a job, I too completely get how blessed I am to get to be home. So blessed! I could have to go back to work, so everyday is so precious... .gives you a bit of a perspective shake doesn't it??

    Loved your parenting posts... really really loved it. I actually found a list of fruits of the Spirit with descriptions.. It a print out.. I am putting this baby on my fridge!
    http://www.duggarfamily.com/images/characterqualities.pdf

    Have a beautiful day!


  2. Melanie Says:

    How blessed you are to be able to stay home with the kids. Hope you had a lovely Mother's Day. ((Hugs))


  3. Anonymous Says:

    love the pic of the kiddos! I realized we didnt take a picture on mothers day! I'll have to cheat and take one tonight! :-) And I just have to say today and Friday getting ready for H's graduation - WOO HOO! (about being home-not graduation!) Have a good day!


  4. Anonymous Says:

    nice post. thanks for stopping by. I am glad that you appreciate my blog. I have to find more time to devote to reading in depth people's blogs. They are certainly a GREAT way to get to know someone.
    You have a great day too!


  5. Joyce Says:

    Hi, Sarah,
    I'm glad you got to go out to eat with your dear family.
    Also, I so heartily agree with you that it is a blessing to stay home with the children, to care for them and to guide them. <3