Sarah
thankful thoughts
Special thanks to Mom of One for the great button link! She is onboard with the daily attitude of gratitude and made a wonderful button to link it all together. Won't you join us in the daily affirmation of all the things we are thankful for? Please make sure to let me know so I can read about your blessings as well!

Today, I am thankful for the freedom to worship my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I was able to get up this morning, pray in the comfort of my own home, drive to our church, and openly and freely sing and praise my God. We did not have to be secretive about our meeting place, quiet about our praises, but instead, we could shout it to the rooftops that we are saved by God's grace and through the death and resurrection of his son, Jesus. I take for granted this right that we have here in the United States of America, and I am truly blessed to be able to say I am free -

1 It is good to praise the LORD
and make music to your name, O Most High,
2 to proclaim your love in the morning
and your faithfulness at night,
Psalm 92:1-2


God's blessings to each of you today!
2 Responses
  1. It is a special thing, I got to worship today which I havent done in a long time due to be involved with the childrens ministry but we have decided that its time for them to learn to praise and worship in church then do our lessons. It was a special treat for me to lift my voice thismorning.


  2. Jen Says:

    We are so blessed.....God is good!