Sarah
It is a gorgeous day! Wow - I love it when the temps creep up and surprise us with extra days of warmth. It does bring out the boxelder and beetle bugs, but that is a small price to pay for the beautiful sunshine and warmth that is streaming into my house. We may just get the Christmas lights up in temps above freezing!

I've already whittled away part of the day, but enjoyed some time just relaxin' with my hubby. Which brings me to my gratitude post of the day:

I am humbly and blessedly aware of the amazingness of God in his selection for my mate. I am truly, truly blessed to have been led to Brad as my husband. God's divine hand has been apparent throughout our life. From high school to present day, this man has grown to love me more and more despite my insecurities, my failures, and my inadequacies. He has done this through deepening his relationship with Christ, and he is such a godly man and an example to me. God has shown me unconditional love, and my husband has worked hard to do the same. He is my soul mate, my confidant, my best friend. May I take the time to thank God for him EACH and EVERY day!!!
Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. Ecclesiastes 4:12

Have a great day!
2 Responses
  1. I am thankful for my wonderful husband too he truly is my best friend.


  2. Melanie Says:

    So glad you're having lovely temps. Loved your post. Blessings.