Sarah
My friend, Karen, is trying to blog each day about something she is thankful for. I love that challenge as we gear up for the Thanksgiving, Advent, and Christmas season. So, from now until the end of November, I am going to post something each day that I am thankful for...and, if I am truly inspired, I plan to attach a bible verse along with it to keep my focus where it should be. Won't you join me this month in listing daily your countless blessings? It can be a simple two line post, or attached at the end to an unrelated posting. Just take the time from now until November 30th to share the thoughts on your heart. If I knew how, I'd design a cute little bloggie button to post, but, instead, just let me know you are up for the challenge so I can check in with you and see your blessings!

An attitude of gratitude - November 6th, 2009
Today, I am thankful for my children. God has given me three wonderful blessings who now, amazingly, sit at the ages of 11, 9, and almost 7. Many times over I wonder at the thought that I am not only a mom, but have been for almost 12 years. The time has flown quickly, and it seems like only yesterday that I found out I was pregnant with my first. Thank you, Lord Jesus, for showering the blessing of children upon my husband and me. May we never take our responsibilities lightly, but raise them as you would instruct us to do. Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it. Proverbs 22:6

God's blessings to each of you this month!
4 Responses
  1. I AM JOINING, Staring tomorrow I will be jumping on the wagon. Do you want me to create a button?



  2. Karen Says:

    I'm so glad you're joining in! I'm actually doing mine through the Giving Thanks Challenge. There's a button on my sidebar to Leah at South Beach Farm who started it. I think it's a common theme in November, and bloggers are doing it on their own, but that's how I got started with mine.


  3. Melanie Says:

    I'm going to join in as well. It is such an awesome thing to just stop and remember the even the simple things that we can thank God for. Have a lovely day!