Sarah
Life has been more than expected the past week or so, and I am trying to process and survive. Priorities have been reassessed, and my blog or getting on the computer is not necessarily at the top of the list, which is good. But, I want to continue my thankfulness posts, even if they are sporadic for the remainder of the month. So, today...

Sunshine has filled my soul this week - God has created a beautiful world, and too often I am caught up in my day to day life that I fail to enjoy and relish the gifts around me. What a different sight it would be if my front window looked upon gray and gloomy colors and shapes. God has created variety in all things.

26 Lift your eyes and look to the heavens:
Who created all these?
He who brings out the starry host one by one,
and calls them each by name.
Because of his great power and mighty strength,
not one of them is missing. Isaiah 40:26
3 Responses
  1. Amy Says:

    I totallllllly get it!! Me too! I just figure if anybody really needs to get ahold of me that bad, they can call ;)

    Love your thankful posts so much!

    Hugs.. Amy


  2. Joyce Says:

    Hi, Sarah,
    Yes! What beauty the Lord has given us in His creation. And fall is so beautiful, I think.


  3. Melanie Says:

    It is hard to not look at the beauty around us and think of the One who created it all. Thank you for the post. God bless.