Sarah
Another week has gone by, and as usual, I am lamenting the fact. I can't believe summer is off and running, and I feel like it is slipping away fast. Eeyore has come out to play, so I need to send him back to the wood, and put on my happy face and look for the joy in what WAS accomplished despite a busy week. I'm anxious to get our summer schedule down on paper and see some fun in the midst of all the commitments! We leave for a week at the lake in three weeks, and by then, summer will be half over. Crazy!

I've been lax about posting pictures lately, so wanted to add a few today. It was a big week as my oldest got to try his hand at mowing for the first time. JD and daddy went down to cut the tree belt of the development that we live in, and played dueling lawn motors. JD thought it was pretty cool, and is thinking he's ready for a summertime job. We are going to possibly let him push mow the clinic now that we finally replaced our push mower that got STOLEN last summer out from the front of the office. We got a self propelled, so he may be able to assist in this process. He's excited about the money, but we'll see how long that lasts when it finally reaches 90+ degrees and there is mowing to be done.



Here's a couple of my girl and her "bestest daddy ever" -

Finally, I've been all over the beautiful sunsets we've had this week - seems like there has just been one after another, each unique and amazing. What a wonderful God we serve who has created heaven and the earth. Stop and view his handiwork and never doubt the existence of an awesome God!



Have a blessed day in the Lord!
Labels: edit post
5 Responses
  1. Joyce Says:

    Thanks for posting the lovely sunset pictures, Sarah. Truly beautiful.

    Also, I am of much the same temperament as you. No matter how much I get done, I tend to lament what I didn't get done! My attitude is getting better now that I'm older and have less energy. Now I'm thankful for WHATEVER I get done!

    It has really been feeling like summer here, too, though today we're back to 60 degrees and cloudy.

    Now I need to get to work!


  2. Karen Says:

    I'm already counting the weeks of summer and I have to tell myself to just stop and enjoy the ride! So much going on, but it's all good stuff. Beautiful pictures, especially your daughter with her daddy. So sweet.


  3. Amy Says:

    Man, do I sooooo here ya! No grumpy clouds allowed, I tell ya! No grumpy :D

    What a huge yard to have to mow!! Whoa! But it is sooo purdy and green! Love the beautiful sunsets too!! God is such an incredible painter isn't He??

    Hugs... so great to hear from you!

    Amy


  4. Tiffany Says:

    Beautiful sunset pictures! And what a sweet daddy/daughter picture. I hope this week brings some rest.


  5. Melanie Says:

    Enjoyed your sunset photos. Hope you have a lovely and blessed week!