Sarah
No time to post tonight as we get ready to head up to Minneapolis for a quick trip to see my mom and family. Life has been spinning out of control, but hopefully some perspective can be gained while we are away. I miss blogging, but know that something has to give these days while life carries on...I hope to get a chance to update you this weekend on the many things going on -

Until then, please know I am reading your blogs as I am able - (THANK GOODNESS for Google Reader) and know that I will get into a regular posting pattern very soon.

Take care - until next time!
Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. Bee Jay Says:

    Sometimes life's just like that isn't it? Take care and try to have a little time for yourself along the way.
    Blessings!


  2. Anonymous Says:

    You've been missed but completely understand what you're saying!! Have a great weekend. And praise God for VBS last week - I know you're exhausted but it wouldn't have turned out so well without you (and God working through you). Kris and Jackie shared stories on Friday morning at devos and I cried like a baby! :-)


  3. Bonnie Says:

    I'm spinning with you ! ha ha. My poor little blog must be feeling so neglected !! Hope you do gain some perspective ... and I look forward to learning from it when you return !!


  4. Tiffany Says:

    My life seems to be spinning pretty fast too. We have only been home about 8 hours and I have a to do list a mile long to prep for school and get back into our routine.