Sarah
Hi! We're home after a wonderful week of family bonding! I have so much to write about and share, but digging out from the mountain of laundry is going to have to take precedence. I can't wait to stop by and visit all of you and see what I have missed over the course of the week...but all things take time. Soon, friends, soon!

I'll be back and can't wait to jot down some of my favorite memories. For now, I'm off to nurse my major caffeine withdrawal headache (Wow! The coffee we consumed this past week!!) and finish emptying the bottomless pit of a minivan!

Talk to you soon!
Labels: edit post
4 Responses
  1. Barbara Says:

    Glad you are home safe and sound. Hope your vacation was wonderful...can not wait to hear about it. Have a blessed (and not to busy) week.


  2. Bonnie Says:

    Good to see you back ! I hope you dig your way out of the laundry mountain soon ! You've been missed around here ! :)


  3. Tiffany Says:

    I can't wait to hear about your trip! Glad to have you back.


  4. Joyce Says:

    Hi, Sarah,
    I'm looking forward to your stories.
    In the mean time, happy cleaning (That's what I'm up to as well.).