Sarah
What a beautiful day today is. I so needed to get outside and breathe in the crisp, fresh air. Seems like it has been forever since I went outside for something other than the garbage, recycling, feeding the animals, or getting in or out of my car. Dh, JD, and I (along with Baxter and our two cats) took a walk around the neighborhood without freezing!

I have beef stew in the crockpot for supper along with some italian bread in the bread maker. Brad is excited because the Minnesota Gophers are going to be playing on ESPN2 so we can watch them this evening. Sounds like supper will be in front of the television tonight. The boys will be excited about that.

TJ and I need to get some schooling done yet, so I'm off to read Rapunzel and work on time. You never realize what a difficult concept that is until you try to teach it. She's still trying to figure out why 30 minutes after 2 is not 6 after 2. Confusing.

Off to teach and enjoy the sunshine just a bit more...
Labels: edit post
1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    I feel the same way about getting outside again.

    Thanks for the reminder about the crockpot. I haven't used mine for awhile. Guess I haven't been planning ahead. :P